Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production (DGQA), Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Small Arms), North 24 Parganas, West Bengal has invited applications for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) under Sportsman Quota. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format within 21 days (23 March 2019) of publication of advertisement in the employment newspaper.
Important Date :-
Last Date of Application is within 21 days (23 March 2019) of publication of advertisement in the employment newspaper.
Vacancy Details :-
Lower Division Clerk (under Sportsman Quota – Footballer) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria :-
- 12th passed and typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
- Sports person who have represented a State or the Country in the National or International competition in the sports of Football. The certificate to be signed by the Secretary of the National Federation or Secretary of the State Association.
- Sports person who have represented their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the InterUniversity Sports Board in any of the Football event. The certificate to be signed by the Dean of Sports or other officer in over all charge of sports of the University concerned.
- Sports person who have represented the State Schools Team in the National Sports/games for Schools conducted by All India School Games Federation in the Football event. The certificate to be signed by the Director of Additional / Joint or Deputy Director in overall charge of sports/games for Schools in the Directorate of Public Instructions/Education or the State.
- Sports person who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive. The certificate to be signed by the Secretary or other officer in overall charge of Physical efficiency in the Ministry of Education & Social Welfare, Government of India.
Age Limit :-
18 to 27 Years
Selection Criteria under Sports Quota :-
Selection will be done on the basis of:
- Field Trials: Field Trials of Football will be organized by CQA(SA), Ichapur. Short listed candidates of field trials will be called for written examination.
- Written Examination – The examination will be based on Multiple Choice Questions on General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude &General Awareness. Question Paper will be bilingual i.e English & Hindi. Duration of Written Examination will be 02 hours
- Skill/Type Test – English Typing @ 35 w.p.m (on Computer)OR Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m (on Computer)
How to Apply :-
Applications should be addressed to the Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Small Arms), P.O-Ichapur-Nawabganj, North 24 Parganas, Pin – 743144 within 21 days (23 March 2019) of publication of advertisement in the employment newspaper, clearly super-scribing “Application for the Post of ‘Lower Division Clerk [Sportsman Quota – Footballer]’ on the top of the envelop.