Railway (RRC) Group D Recruitment 2019 for 103769 Level 1 Posts Notification PDF & Apply Online Link: Check all the latest updates regarding RRC Group D Level Posts for 103769 Vacancies.
Railway (RRC) Group D Recruitment 2019 for 103769 Level 1 Posts Notification PDF & Apply Online Link: RRC has released the recruitment notification for 103769 Level 1 Posts under Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) CEN No. 01/2019 across various Railway Recruitment Zones.
RRC Group D Application process for Railway Group D Level 1 vacancies was started from 12 March 2019 on the official website of concerned RRCs. Eligible candidates can apply online till 12 April 2019 through the link given below. Candidates should note that the last date for submitting the RRC Group D online application fee is 23 April 2019. Payment through SBI Challan or Post Office is 18 April upto 1 PM.
Railway (RRC) Group D Level 1 Recruitment 2019 is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are interested for jobs in Indian Railways as 1 lakh vacancies announced for various posts such as Track Maintainer Grade IV, Helper/Assistant in Electrical, Mechanical, and S&T Departments and Assistant Pointsman, etc.Candidates seeking to apply for RRC Level 1 Posts should be 10th class passed with ITI or hold NAT (National Apprentice Certificate) Certificate Accredited by NCVT (National Counseling for Vocational Certificate). The age should be between 18 years to 33 years.
Notification Details for Railway Group D Recruitment 2019
Notification Number – RRC – 01/2019
Important Dates for Railway Group D Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date of Application – 12 March 2019 from 05:00 PM
- Last Date of Application – 12 April 2019 till 11:59 PM
- Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI) – 23 April 2019
- Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through SBI Challan and Post Office Challan – 18 April 2019
- Final submission of Applications – 26 April 2019
- RRC Group D Level 1 Computer Based Test (CBT) Date – September-October 2019
Vacancy Details for Railway Group D Recruitment 2019
RRC Level 1 Posts – 103769
- Assistant (WORKSHOP)
- Assistant Bridge
- Assistant C&W
- Assistant Depot (Stores)
- Assistant Loco Shed (Diesel)
- Assistant Loco Shed (Electrical)
- Assistant Operations (Electrical)
- Assistant Pointsman
- Assistant Signal & Telecom
- Assistant Track Machine
- Assistant TL & AC
- Assistant TL & AC (Workshop)
- Assistant TRD
- Assistant Works
- Assistant Works (Workshop)
- Hospital Assistant
- Track Maintainer Grade IV
Detailed RRC-wise vacancies is given below in the table.
RRC Level 1 Salary Details:
Selected candidates for RRC Group D Posts will be employed at the level 1 of 7th pay commission pay matrix. They will be paid Rs 18,000 on monthly basis.
Eligibility Criteria for Railway Group D Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification and Experience:
10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.